Product introduction of double-sided concrete grinder:
The concrete double-side smoothing machine is the main equipment for making standard samples of various types of ore, concrete and other non-metal solids for mechanical testing. The double-sided concrete smoothing machine works with coring machine and cutting machine to process the high-precision cube or cylinder test samples you need.
Second, the technical indicators of concrete double-sided smoothing machine
★ Workbench motor power is 0.55KW, speed is 1500rpm
Grinding power 1.1KW × 2 units, speed 2750 rpm
Grinding wheel diameter: Φ200mm
★ Specifications of grindable samples: (normal factory configuration grinding 50 ~ 100mm fixture)
(1) Box 50 × 50 × 50 ~ 150 × 150 × 150mm
(2) Cylindrical Φ50 ~ Φ150mm
★ The precision of the test piece can reach:
(1) Parallelism: 50mm range does not exceed +0.10 mm,
(2) Finish: Ra3.2 according to mechanical processing roughness standard.
★ Automatic grinding feed: 0.04 ~ 0.17.
★ Dimensions: 1350X1000X1200mm
★ Weight: 550kg
Third, the working principle of double-sided concrete grinder
★ Mechanical part
1. The double-end smoothing machine and the double-side smoothing machine are reciprocated by a motor driven gearbox. The output speed drives the screw to work in reverse rotation. The screw nut is fixed below the table to drive the table to reciprocate mobile.
2. The grinding head of this machine is a ** diamond grinding wheel, which is directly installed on two special motors, which are driven forward or backward by two horizontal tables, which can be automatic or manual. Push the handle forward when auto. When manually, pull the handle backward. Each turn of the screw is 3MM.
3. The specimen holder and two grinding wheels of the workbench are carefully adjusted before the equipment leaves the factory to ensure the verticality and parallelism of the ground specimen. Grinding two parallel and six-sided cube specimens at a time only requires three grindings, and the positioning must be accurate each time, so that the ground samples can meet the requirements.
★ Electrical parts
The double-side smoothing machine and the double-side smoothing machine control buttons are respectively installed on the two power heads for easy operation. Due to the use of water cooling and water splashing, the electrical appliances of this machine use a safe voltage of 36V. Because the power supply voltage and running motor voltage are 380V, the machine must be reliably grounded, otherwise a safety accident will occur. Therefore, the power supply cannot be reversed, otherwise the machine will be damaged.
Fourth, the operating rules of concrete double-sided smoothing machine:
★ Turn on the power and water.
★ Select the corresponding clamp according to the core sample diameter, clamp the core sample and turn it to the center of the chassis, and then tighten the clamp.
★ Release the upper and lower ropes to tighten the handwheel, turn the lifting handwheel, and stop when the end surface of the grinding wheel is 1mm from the end surface of the core. Then fasten the tight handle, open the water inlet valve to allow water, and close the power switch to rotate the grinding wheel, then turn the hand wheel counterclockwise, and at the same time turn the micro-movement hand wheel clockwise to lower the grinding head. When the end surface of the grinding wheel contacts the end surface of the sample, the grinding head is swung to perform grinding until the end surface of the sample is flattened.
★ After grinding, turn off the power and the water nozzle valve and turn the micro-motion handwheel counterclockwise to make it in the upper limit position.
★ Release the clamp and tighten the handle, remove the clamp together with the sample and install it in the opposite direction. Repeat the steps 2, 3 and 4 to grind the other end surface. Until the core sample end meets the requirements.
★ Turn off the power after smoothing the machine, try to clean the machine
V. Precautions for double-sided concrete smoothing machine:
★ Each time the specimen is clamped, the fixture and the sample surface should be washed clean, otherwise the residual material will reduce the grinding accuracy of the specimen, and each positioning must be accurate.
★ Do not feed manually at any time during automatic grinding, otherwise the grinding wheel and equipment will be damaged, and manual feeding can only be performed when manual.
★ After the automatic grinding is finished, stop the workbench first, then stop the grinding head.
★ Pay attention to whether the coolant flow is sufficient during grinding