1. Product introduction This water bath is suitable for the maintenance of various specimens. The temperature control range of the instrument used under normal temperature conditions has the advantages of fast cooling speed, low noise and high temperature accuracy. It has a wide range of uses and can be connected with the penetration degree to meet various temperature tests. It is the equipment of testing and testing unit.
2. Technical parameters 1. Equipment temperature control range: 3-60℃ 2. Power supply voltage 220v ± 10v 3. Display accuracy: ±0.1℃ 4. Water bath size: 460X320X300 5. Heating power: 2000w 6. Cooling power: 280W 7. Total weight: 63kg 8. Dimensions: length 660mm, width 650mm, height 1050mm
3. Installation instructions: 1. The equipment should be placed in a room with a room temperature of 10℃ to 30℃; the relative humidity should not be higher than 80%. The room should have good ventilation. 2. Be careful not to bump the box and parts when unpacking. 3. It is recommended to use an air switch with leakage protection for the power supply of this equipment. 4. The equipment should be placed on a flat ground, and all four feet at the bottom of the equipment should be in contact with the ground and the force should be even.
Four, debugging instructions: 1. After the power is turned on, add water to the water tank to debug the equipment. The water level cannot be lower than the grate in the water tank. (Note: You can't boot without adding water!) 2. After filling up with water, please check whether there is water leakage in all parts of the equipment. If there is water leakage, please tighten the part Bolt or notify the company 3. Turn on the machine and press the power button = "cooling button =" water pump button in turn. At this time, the pump stirring device is activated. However, pressure The shrink machine will not start (Note: The compressor has a delay protection device set at the factory, and it usually takes 5-8 minutes to start up) 4. The test machine temperature is: 25°C, 15°C, and 5°C in sequence. First start at 25℃, when the temperature control meter shows that the temperature reaches After 25℃, the heating system will operate automatically, while the refrigeration system will always operate. The heating system is used to compensate the refrigeration system. The heat loss caused by the system, (the reason why the technical department of our company designed the circuit in this way: First, for more precise control Temperature, secondly, in order to protect the compressor and extend the service life of the compressor). At this time, the temperature of the water in the water bath will continue to be higher Decrease to about 3 to 5°C below the set temperature, and then gradually increase until it reaches the set temperature control temperature and keeps constant. The test machine process at 15°C and 5°C is analogized in turn. After the test machine is finished, let out the water in the water bath and wipe all parts clean for later use.
5. Operation steps: 1. Arrange the prefabricated samples neatly on the pallet inside the studio, and fill the studio with water to make the water The specimen is immersed and is about 30mm higher than the specimen. Then turn on the power supply and turn on the cooling stir and water pump switch in turn. 2. Set the required temperature on the temperature control instrument. The setting method is as follows: press the SET button and then loosen the meeting to see the next The digital tube on the display position of the row setting flashes. Press △ to increase, press V to decrease the setting value, after the setting is bright, Press SET to return. The temperature control meter will enter the automatic control program. 3. When the temperature reaches the required control temperature of the temperature controller, the temperature controller will automatically maintain a constant temperature. The red light is on and Make the temperature of the water tank stabilize at this temperature, and write down the time at this time. 4. The test piece can be tested only after the temperature in the water tank is constant for at least 30 minutes. 5. After the test is over, turn the drain valve at the bottom of the water tank to drain the water, and wipe the surface of the instrument to remove the water Place in a dry and ventilated place.
6. Matters needing attention: 1. This product should be well grounded when using it. 2. The distance between the back cover of the water bath and the wall shall not be less than 50cm. 3. Drinking water with few minerals should be added to the water tank to avoid scaling in the water tank and circulating pipe fittings. 4. The operating voltage should be strictly controlled at 220V±10V. 5. Do not turn on or off the shrink machine during use, turn off the water pump, refrigeration, and power switches in turn after use. 6. After use, release the water in the water bath, and wipe all parts for later use. 7. The compressor is prone to failure when it is not used for a long time, so this equipment should be carried out once a month. Test run again to prevent damage to the compressor.