Product introduction of cement pressure testing machine:
The cement pressure testing machine is an upgraded product of our company. The intelligent instrument can convert the pressure value and automatically convert the average value of each test block. It is mainly used to determine the compressive strength of cement and mortar trabecular test blocks. The cement pressure testing machine has been greatly improved in terms of electro-hydraulic loading and sensor force measurement, and the intelligent instrument shows a more stable force value. A is affected by natural gas frequency, and has high sensitivity in indicating value, compact structure, novel shape, convenient operation, simple maintenance, and convenient transportation. (This pressure testing machine can be connected with a computer)
Technical parameters of cement pressure tester:
● A large load: 300KN
● Relative error of displayed value: ± 1%
● A small resolution: 0.01KN
● Hydraulic pressure A: 25Mpa
● Net distance between upper and lower pressure plates: 265mm
● Lower and lower platen specifications: 160mm
● Large stroke of piston A: 80mm
● Motor power: 0.75KW
● Dimensions: 840 × 480 × 1300mm
● Net weight: 350Kg
Third, the structure of the cement pressure tester:
This machine is mainly composed of main machine, hydraulic system and force measuring unit.
It is mainly composed of upper beam, column, pressure plate, oil cylinder and piston. When the bottom surface of the upper plate is in contact with the top surface of the test piece during operation, it can automatically adapt to the slight inclination of the height direction of the test piece, so that the two planes are in full contact with each other, so that the force of the test piece is uniform.
It consists of hydraulic pump, oil delivery valve, oil return valve, oil tank, oil filter and oil pipe.
The hydraulic pump is an axial five-plunger ultra-high-pressure pump, which is directly driven by an electric motor. A safety valve is provided on the oil delivery valve. The overload can overflow and play a safety role. By manipulating the handwheel of the oil delivery valve, the amount of oil in the cylinder can be adjusted to achieve the required loading rate. Opening the oil return valve allows all the oil in the cylinder and the oil pump to flow back to the oil tank.
Including measurement and control systems, printers and pressure sensors.
4. The electrical system consists of a motor, a start button, a stop button, an AC contactor, and a fuse.
Fourth, the matters needing attention of cement pressure testing machine:
● Before use, check whether the oil in the fuel tank is sufficient. You can check the oil level on the right side. If the foot is A, you should open the rear tank plate and add it to the tank. It is advisable that the liquid level is at the oil level.
● Check whether all oil fittings and fasteners are loose, and tighten them if they are loose. Check that the dust cover is intact. Check whether the safety protection measures such as electrical grounding and fuse are effective.
● When using it for the first time, you should first open the oil return valve, close the oil return valve, turn on the power, press the start button, the oil pump starts to work, and then close the oil return valve, slowly open the oil delivery valve A, and the piston rises a distance. Whether it is stuck. If there is, it should be unloaded, stopped and checked, and excluded. Open the oil return valve and the piston descends to its original position.
● Wipe the surface of the test piece clean and check for obvious defects in the appearance. If it can affect the test value, replace the non-destructive test piece.
● Position the wire frame of the lower plate of the test piece in the center of the lower plate, and turn the handwheel and screw to adjust the upper plate to the proper position according to the size of the test piece.
● Turn on the power of the measurement and control system (the switch is on the back of the measurement and control box), and follow the steps to input the relevant data such as zero reset and clock modification.
● Press the start button, close the oil return valve, adjust the oil supply valve, and perform the loading test smoothly at the required rate until the test piece is crushed and the load is reduced. The oil return valve is then opened, allowing the oil to quickly flow back to the tank.
● At the end of the test, press the "Print" key on the panel. The printer can print out the test report.
● During operation, the height A of the lower platen must exceed 4cm (or the marking line on the column) to avoid accidents.
● During operation, do not place any part of the human body, such as hands, between the upper and lower pressure plates, and pay attention to the fragmentation of the test piece when it is broken to hurt people.
● Remove the broken test block immediately after the test, and wait for the next test. When A does another test, open the oil return valve, close the oil supply valve, and cut off the power.
Fifth, installation and commissioning of cement pressure testing machine
The machine should be installed horizontally on a solid foundation with a level of 0.2 / 1000. The distance between the testing machine and the wall should be less than 0.8m, and there should be enough moving range and passage around for the inspection. The four ground anchors (M10 * 300) should be re-grouted to ensure that the bolts are buried accurately. See the installation foundation drawing for the basic plane of this machine.
This machine should be used in the surrounding environment with no corrosive medium and no vibration. The fluctuation range of the power supply voltage should be more than ± 10% of the rated voltage. The electrical equipment of this machine shall have a ground safety protection device. Due to the use of hydraulic oil, there should be safety fire prevention measures around.
After the machine is stable, place the measurement and control system securely in the corresponding part on the top of the right box, and then plug in the sensor and the wire socket respectively.
Six, cement pressure testing machine maintenance and oil
● The inside and outside of the testing machine should always be kept clean and tidy to prevent corrosion of each part.
● Always check whether the oil is clean. Generally, the oil in the fuel tank should be discharged from the oil drain port at least once a week. Regular users should remove and clean the oil filter once a month. If the dirt is seriously blocked or damaged, the oil filter must be replaced.
● For frequent use, the oil needs to be changed every six months. At the same time, thoroughly clean the fuel tank, oil filter and oil strainer with kerosene. Repeat several times until it is washed, then wipe the bottom of the box with a towel, but then fill with clean oil. If the oil turbidity is found to be reusable, it should be replaced immediately.
● Hydraulic oil specifications vary depending on the test room temperature A. The recommendations are as follows:
When the room temperature is below 20 ℃, GB7631.1-87 anti-wear hydraulic oil L-HM46 is used (its viscosity is equivalent to the old brand No. 30)
When the room temperature is higher than 20 ℃, use GB7631.1-87 anti-wear hydraulic oil L-HM68 (its viscosity is equivalent to the old brand 40)
● A should be covered with plastic sleeve when using