HZ-20 concrete pavement core drilling machine use:
The instrument adopts high-speed cutting technology and is matched with thin-walled diamond drills. It is widely used in drilling and coring in engineering construction, municipal engineering, equipment installation engineering and building quality inspection engineering. On the concrete, asphalt pavement and limestone foundations such as highways, airports, ports and dams, the cores are subjected to compression and flexural tests. Install large mechanical equipment to drill the anchor bolt holes. Install bridge handrails and traffic safety railings.
HZ-20 concrete pavement core drilling machine features:
★Using double column structure and bolt follow-up mode, the stability is good, and the operation is simple and labor-saving. Equipped with a walking wheel for easy movement.
★High-speed cutting technology is matched with thin-walled diamond drill bit to drill high-strength reinforced concrete. The drilling efficiency is high, the hole position is accurate, the hole wall is smooth, the hole quality is good, the core sample is complete and smooth, the vibration is small, and the building is not damaged. .
★功率：5.5马力 9.0马力 13马力（本田汽油机）
HZ-20 concrete pavement core drilling machine technical parameters:
★ Large bore diameter: 200 mm
★ Large drilling depth: 700 mm
★ Output rotation number: 800-1200 rev / min
★ Power: 5.5 horsepower 9.0 horsepower 13 horsepower (Honda gasoline engine)
★ Machine weight: 120 kg (5.5 hp) 190 kg (9 hp) 200 kg (13 hp)
★ Weight: 120kg
HZ-20 concrete pavement core drilling machine operation process:
(1) Add 93# unleaded gasoline and high-grade lubricating oil. The amount of oil added can be adjusted according to the oil dipstick scale.
(2) Add lubricating oil to the column and turn it into the handle and output shaft to check whether the feeding and turning are flexible and reliable.
(3) Prepare the water source
(4) Check if the screws in each part are loose.
HZ-20 concrete pavement core drilling machine installation
After the drill bit is aligned with the hole position, lift the three wheels and let the base fall to the ground. When the hole is drilled and the concrete strength is not high, the rig can be fixed by the rig itself. If the hole diameter is large and the rig's own weight cannot stabilize the rig, heavy objects (such as sand bags, etc.) can be placed on the chassis. Iron blocks, concrete blocks, etc.) Fix or hit two expansion bolts and press rods (such as channel steel) to fix the drilling rig. The rig should be fixed firmly and must not be shaken, otherwise the drilling operation cannot be performed normally.
After the above work is completed, you can open the hole, install the drill bit, start the gasoline engine (see the gasoline engine user manual for details), put the inlet pipe into the bucket, raise the bucket to the position of the pump, and then squeeze the airbag to suck the water into the pump. After the water pump is on the water, put the bucket on the ground. The throttle is adjusted to A, and it is gently rocked into the handle to make the drill bit slowly touch the ground. Opening the hole: first after the water is drilled, the feeding speed is slow, and the drilling pressure is small. No water work is allowed to avoid burning the drill bit and water seal.
Once you reach the required depth, you can stop drilling. The requirement for stopping the drill is: first turn off the water after shutting down the device. If it is a deep hole, it can not immediately drill and stop the water. Instead, it must be punched with water for a period of time. The purpose is to rinse the rock powder in the hole to prevent the rock powder. Precipitation leads to buried drilling, which makes it difficult to take the core.
HZ-20 concrete pavement core drilling machine notes:
1. When there is a stuck drill, it is not allowed to use the method of forcibly starting the machine to eliminate the stuck drill. Instead, the manual method (such as long-handed turning the drill bit) should be used to remove the machine before restarting the machine.
2. When the core is stuck in the drill bit, stop drilling immediately and remove it in time. When cleaning, only the rubber body of the drill bit can be gently tapped with a rubber hammer or a cork stick, and the core can be removed by repeated tapping. It is strictly forbidden to hit the drill bit or core with a hammer. It is strictly forbidden to insert the knocking core from the back of the drill with iron bars to avoid damage to the thin-wall drill.
3. Read carefully before use (Gasoline Engine User Manual)
4. It is strictly forbidden to work without water.
HZ-20 concrete pavement core drilling machine repair and maintenance:
1. After the core is finished, clean the appropriate parts, dry and oil.
2, there must be professionals responsible for the use of maintenance, in order to maintain the normal use of the machine.
3, often check the gasoline, engine oil, to prevent short-oil caused by machine damage affects the life.
4. After the machine has been used for a long time or used for many times, it should be checked whether the bolts in various parts are loose, so as to prevent the impact and delay the normal use.
5. If the machine is not used for a long time, the gasoline in the machine oil should be drained to prevent the carburetor from immersing for too long and it is difficult to start next time.